The following constitutes the agreement between You and City State Entertainment LLC (hereinafter CSE) in connection with your donation to the development and production of Camelot Unchained. By backing this project, You agree to the following term and conditions:
1. Donations. Payments made to CSE, Inc. to back this project are strictly donations and are not consideration for any service or product. Donations will be used by CSE, Inc. for various aspects of the development and production of Camelot Unchained (the "Game") at their sole discretion. CSE will accept donations immediately upon receipt; there is no minimum aggregate goal for funding. Donations are refundable, minus fees charged by the payment gateway (PayPal or Stripe) until the game has been made commercially available or production is stopped on it, whichever comes first, through digital means (PayPal, Stripe, etc.) to the customer. Also, Donations may take up to ninety (90) days to process. As part of the Donation process, you will receive a Transaction ID from either Amazon Payments, PayPal, Stripe, or other 3rd-party payment gateway. That Transaction ID is your digital receipt. You must retain that Transaction ID from them or ask them for it before we can process a refund. WE DO NOT HAVE ACCESS TO YOUR CREDIT CARD, CHECKING ACCOUNT, OR ANY OTHER PERSONAL PAYMENT INFORMATION OF YOURS, NOR WILL WE ASK FOR IT, EVER. Thus, the Transaction ID is your proof of purchase that is required for a refund. Fortunately, if you lose it, all you need to do is contact them and they can provide it for you, we cannot. Donations are not tax-deductible. CSE may refund a donation at any time for any reason, and if they do so, are not required to fulfill the corresponding reward.
2. Rewards. CSE is offering rewards for different pledge amounts. The list of reward tiers can be found here: https://store.camelotunchained.com/tier-comparison The estimated delivery date listed for each reward is not a promise to fulfill by that date, but is merely an estimate of when CSE hopes to deliver the item(s) by. CSE agrees to make a good faith attempt to fulfill each reward by its estimated delivery date. However, You understand that CSE cannot assure you that the rewards (including the Game) will be completed or shipped when estimated. For some rewards, the CSE may need further information from Supporters, such as a mailing address or t-shirt size, to enable CSE to deliver the rewards. To receive the reward, Supporters agree to provide the requested information to CSE as well as the shipping fees for the reward tiers. You acknowledge and agree that no physical goods will be shipped to you until the fees for shipping those goods have been paid by You.
3. No Obligation. CSE will use its commercially reasonable efforts to develop and produce the Game, and will apply all donations to the development and production of the Game and the other rewards. However, circumstances outside of CSE's control may make it impossible for CSE to complete production of the Game or other rewards. CSE IS UNDER NO OBLIGATION TO COMPLETE THE GAME, OR IN THE EVENT PRODUCTION STOPS ON CAMELOT UNCHAINED, RETURN ANY OF THE DONATIONS IT HAS RECEIVED. CSE does not currently have a firm date for release of Camelot Unchained, but we post updates at least twice a month and You have access to CSE’s forums where you can communicate with the developers directly.
4. Eligibility. To be eligible to make a donation and become a Supporter you must be of legal age. You hereby represent and warrant to CSE that: (a) you have reached the age of majority in the country or state where you reside (generally 18, 19 or 21 years of age depending on the jurisdiction); (b) you are an authorized signatory of the Paypal account, credit or debit card or other method of payment that you provide to CSE or its third-party payment processor to contribute your donation; (c) you have provided and will maintain truthful, accurate and complete information to CSE, including, without limitation, your legal name, address, email address, and any other registration information CSE may reasonably require; (d) your access to and use of our web site or any part thereof, your donation and your receipt of the rewards we provide will not constitute a breach or violation of any other agreement or any law or regulation to which you are subject; and (e) you will immediately notify CSE in the event that you learn or suspect that your registration information, username or password has been disclosed or otherwise made known to any other person.
5. Registration. To make a donation [and view certain "Backer only" content,] you may be required to register with the CSE and select a screen name ("User ID") and password. You agree provide accurate, complete, and updated registration information. You agree not use as a User ID, domain name, or project name any name or term that ((i)) is the name of another person, with the intent to impersonate that person; ((ii)) is subject to any rights of another person, without appropriate authorization; or ((iii)) is otherwise offensive, vulgar, or obscene. CSE reserves the right in its sole discretion to refuse registration of or cancel a User ID and account. You are solely responsible for activity that occurs on your account and shall be responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password for the Site. You agree never use another User's account without the other User's express permission.
7. Limitation of Liability. PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING IMPORTANT DISCLAIMERS OF WARRANTIES: THIS WEB SITE AND ALL REWARDS (INCLUDING THE GAME) ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE," AND AT YOUR SOLE RISK. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, CSE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR USE OR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. WITHOUT LIMITATION, CSE MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT THE REWARDS (INCLUDING THE GAME) WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, THAT USE OF THE FOREGOING WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE, THAT THE RESULTS OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE FOREGOING OR ANY INFORMATION FOUND THEREON WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE, OR THAT THE QUALITY OF ANY CONTENT, PRODUCTS, SERVICES, INFORMATION OR OTHER MATERIAL PROVIDED TO YOU WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS.
8. Limitation of Liability. IN NO EVENT SHALL CSE, NOR ITS AFFILIATED COMPANIES OR THEIR RESPECTIVE DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, PARTNERS, SUPPLIERS, OR CONTENT PROVIDERS, BE LIABLE UNDER CONTRACT, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY, NEGLIGENCE, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL OR EQUITABLE THEORY WITH RESPECT TO THE DONATIONS OR DISTRIBUTION OF THE GAME (I) FOR ANY LOST PROFITS, DATA LOSS, COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES, OR SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER, (HOWEVER ARISING), (II) FOR ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, OR THE LIKE (REGARDLESS OF THE SOURCE OF ORIGINATION), OR (III) FOR ANY DIRECT DAMAGES IN EXCESS OF (IN THE AGGREGATE) ONE HUNDRED U.S. DOLLARS ($100.00). SOME STATES OR COUNTRIES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
9. Electronic Delivery, Notice Policy, and Your Consent. By making a donation, you consent to receive from CSE all communications including notices, agreements, legally required disclosures, or other information in connection with the donation (collectively, "Donation Notices") electronically. CSE may provide the electronic Donation Notices by posting them on the Site.
10. Governing Law. This Agreement shall be governed, interpreted, and enforced by the law of the Commonwealth of Virginia without making reference to its conflicts of laws provisions. Both Parties agree that any suit brought under the Agreement, including any motion to enjoin the actions of another Party, shall be brought exclusively in the courts of the Commonwealth of Virginia.
11, NO REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IS MADE OR GIVEN UNDER THIS AGREEMENT AS TO THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS OR CURRENT NATURE OF ANY OF THE CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION DISCLOSED UNDER THIS AGREEMENT, OR ITS USEFULNESS OR FITNESS FOR PURPOSE FOR, OR USE WITH, OR IN RELATION TO THE PURPOSE. YOU AGREE THAT ANY DISPUTE OR CLAIM ARISING OUT OF THIS AGREEMENT WILL BE RESOLVED ONLY ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS AND NOT IN A CLASS OR REPRESENTATIVE ACTION OR AS A NAMED OR UNNAMED MEMBER IN A CLASS OR REPRESENTATIVE LEGAL ACTION, UNLESS BOTH YOU AND CSE AGREE OTHERWISE IN WRITING.
12. Integration and Severability. This agreement and other referenced material are the entire agreement between you and the CSE with respect to your donation, and supersede all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals (whether oral, written or electronic) between you and the CSE with respect to the donation and govern the future relationship. If any provision of the Terms and Conditions is found to be unenforceable or invalid, that provision will be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that the terms and conditions of this Agreement will otherwise remain in full force and effect and enforceable. The failure of either party to exercise in any respect any right provided for herein shall not be deemed a waiver of any further rights hereunder.
13. Security. This site has security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control. However, your confidential use of this site cannot be guaranteed by CSE. CSE shall not be responsible for any harm that you or any person may suffer as the result of data loss or security breach with respect to information you transmitted to the site.
14. Other than this Agreement, no contract or agreement providing for any relationship involving the Parties. Nothing in this Agreement shall constitute the transfer of rights in any information about Camelot Unchained to You.This Agreement shall not create, nor will it create an obligation to form a joint venture, partnership or other formal business relationship of any kind nor will it prohibit either Party from engaging in similar discussions, relationships, or transactions with a similar Purpose, with any other third party.
15. Assignment. You may not transfer or assign any rights or obligations you have under this Agreement without CSE's prior written consent. CSE reserves the right to transfer or assign this Agreement or any right or obligation under this Agreement at any time.
16. Miscellaneous. CSE shall not be liable for any failure to perform its obligations hereunder where the failure results from any cause beyond CSE' reasonable control, including, without limitation, mechanical, electronic, or communications failure or degradation. In any action or proceeding to enforce rights under this agreement, the prevailing party will be entitled to recover costs and attorneys' fees and Conditions will be in writing and will be deemed to have been duly given when received, if personally delivered or sent by certified or registered mail, return receipt requested; when receipt is electronically confirmed, if transmitted by facsimile or e-mail; or the day after it is sent, if sent for next day delivery by recognized overnight delivery service.
This policy is subject to change and all changes will be posted here and, on our Forums, 30 days prior to their taking effect. By donating to the game, you acknowledge and agree that it is your responsibility to check the website and Forums for this information!